2. Financial Solution
CIGS provides end-to-end Solution for Financial Inclusion.
CIGS’ FI Technology Solution encompasses a wide array of options, like, proprietary Smart Card based solution to universal Chip-cum-Magnetic Stripe Card solution.
Authentication mechanism could vary from On-Card Biometric (fingerprint) Verification to Centralized Biometric Authentication Server to Biometric Authentication by UIDAI to PIN-based Authentication.
A host of Delivery Channels, such as, Point of Transaction (POT) Terminals, Point of Sale (POS) Terminals, Mobile, IVR, Internet Banking, ATM, etc., could be supported.
A whole range of services, like, basic Savings, Recurring Deposit, Term Deposit, Remittance, Payment, SHG-Linkage, Credit Appraisal, Loan Disbursal, Loan Recovery, Micro Insurance Sale, etc., could be offered.
Business Correspondent Services could be rendered at both Rural & Urban locations, handling both regular Financial Inclusion Services and the Direct Benefit Transfer transactions.
- Financial Inclusions
- Salary / wages distribution
- EMI Recovery
CIGS provides Technology Service in the following space:
- Financial Inclusion: Basic Savings Bank A/c; Recurring Deposit; Term Deposit; SHG Loans; JLG Loans; Account-to-Account Money Transfer
- Remittance: Domestic Money Remittance & International Money Remittance
- Direct Benefit Transfer: Social Security Pension, Wages under MNREGS, Subsidies, etc.
- Insurance: Sale of Micro Insurance Products
Salaries / Wages Distribution
Small and Medium Enterprises, who employ sizeable number of workers, but do not have any banking facility for their workers, could avail of CIGS’ service. CIGS could open the Savings account for their workers, with one of its partner banks and facilitate electronic credit of salaries / wages to the workers’ accounts; it can also facilitate withdrawal of money by the workers through BC Agents / ATM, as the case may be and facilitate purchase at Merchant Establishments, subject to partner bank approval.
Business Correspondent Service
- Banks / Technology Service Providers desirous of availing of BC Services alone can approach, for BC Services at Urban and Rural Centers, almost across all States of India
- Further, other field support services, like, Financial Literacy, Consultancy Services, Conducting Surveys, Support at Branches, etc., are also provided.